Save time and speed up production in your ripping operations.
The Cantek 303S single blade ripsaw is a straight line ripsaw that is the ideal ripping upgrade for those looking to prepare material for a moulder or for producing face frame material. The 303S automatically feeds the material for consistent rip results. The cast iron feed chain runs on double V guide rails and holds the material firmly for precision straight cutting. A powerful 10 HP motor with maximum 12” blade provides a cutting depth up to 3.35”. A micro adjustable infeed fence allows for quick setups to ensure precise rip widths with fast adjustments.
Why Cantek 303S Single Blade Ripsaw?
- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column.
- Precision built saw arbor constructed to ensure precision cutting without vibration.
- Cast iron upper assembly & cast iron table with superior vibration damping for optimum results
- Micro adjustable fence by rack and pinion for fast setups with precise results
- Cast iron chain and track assembly is precision machined and hardened for maximum wear resistance with superior cut quality
- Two rows of anti-kickback fingers for safe operation
- Swing down rear table prevents short workpieces and thin edgings from jamming in the machine
- Electronic chain lubricator provides consistent lubrication to the chain track for optimum wear resistance
- Powerful 10HP motor
- Three feed speeds can be externally adjusted for operator convenience
- Mechanical digital readout for setting the workpiece thickness
- 12” blade is included
- Optional laser light for projecting the cutting line
Saw arbor diameter
Saw blade diameter
8 – 12″
Saw arbor speed
3 (50, 65, 85 FPM)
Maximum workpiece thickness
Minimum workpiece length
4 rows (6 rollers)
Distance between saw and column
30″ x 50″
61″ x 38″ x 53″
59″ x 46″ x 59″